1/2 Photos of Budget Cinnamon Rolls
Country Cook in Oklahoma's Note:
I created this recipe while raising two children alone. These are easy, fast, inexpensive and can be made out of things we usually have on hand.
My Private Note
Ten eac ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each biscuit in long strips. Starting at the edge of biscuit and cutting in a circle.
- 2Melt butter in cake pan in oven, leave about 2 tablespoons in the bottom of pan and put remaining butter in a separate bowl.
- 3Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans in the bottom of pan. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 4Rolls biscuit strip in butter then in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Roll strips into a circle and place in bottom of pan.
- 5Bake according to label. Turn rolls upside down on a plate. This makes the melted brown sugar ooze down rolls and the pecans come out on top. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Budget Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.2
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 484.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g