Recipe by Country Cook in Oklahoma
I created this recipe while raising two children alone. These are easy, fast, inexpensive and can be made out of things we usually have on hand.
Top Review by sillysindy
Less than a dollar to make it the whole tray. All I needed to buy was the refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, since I have all the other stuff.. (minus the nuts.) I added a cream cheese, very little lemon juice and power sugar for frosting.. The kids love it! Thanks..
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup pecans (chopped or whole)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each biscuit in long strips. Starting at the edge of biscuit and cutting in a circle.
- Melt butter in cake pan in oven, leave about 2 tablespoons in the bottom of pan and put remaining butter in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans in the bottom of pan. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Rolls biscuit strip in butter then in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Roll strips into a circle and place in bottom of pan.
- Bake according to label. Turn rolls upside down on a plate. This makes the melted brown sugar ooze down rolls and the pecans come out on top. Enjoy!