Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
An easy qiuck fix for supper that requires ingredients usually on hand! Takes no time to make!
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canflaked ham or 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can cooked turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 2 (20 ounce) cans white minute rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can water
- In a small frying pan saute veggies.
- In a medium size pot bring mushroom soup and 1 CAN of water to a boil. Remove from heat and using your soup can add 2 cans of white minute rice.
- Stir together and cover for 5-7 minutes.
- In a casserloe dish mash the flakes of ham or turkey. Add veggies and rice/soup mixture.
- Mix all ingredients together and microwave 5-7 minutes.
This was a very inexpensive meal that tastes great. Thank-you for posting.