1/2 Photos of Buddy Boy's Dog Biscuits
Found on the net.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flours.
- 2Cut in 1/3 cup shortening until mix is coarse crumbs.
- 3Stir in 1 egg.
- 4Dissolve 1 tablespoon instant chicken or beef bouillon granules in 1/2 cup water.
- 5Stir liquid into flour mix with a fork.
- 6Form dough into a ball and knead on floured board for 5 minutes.
- 7Divide ball in half and roll each portion until 1/2 inch thick.
- 8Use a cookie cutter or shape biscuits by hand.
- 9Put 6 on a plate and microwave at medium for 5 to 10 minutes or until firm and dry to touch.
- 10Turn biscuits over after 1/2 cooking time.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buddy Boy's Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g