Recipe by 2Bleu
Buddha made this one on the fly! :)
Top Review by KateL
Very quick and tasty, slightly spicy, a good weeknight supper. To my taste, there was twice as much corn as needed for two servings, but then I added about twice as much chicken . DH and I had some for lunch, and will have more tonight, perhaps with some marinara sauce. I used egg noodles because that is what I had on hand. Made for Please Review My Recipe tag.
- 1⁄2 cup macaroni, uncooked (or any type pasta)
- 1 chicken breast, cut up into small cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon herbes de provence
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin cooking pasta according to directions on box.
- In a small skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, combine the chicken, garlic, salt, pepper, and chili pepper. Cook until chicken is done.
- Add the corn, and saute until heated through.
- Drain the pasta. add chicken mixture over top of pasta and sprinkle with herbes de provence. Toss gently and serve.