1/1 Photo of Buckwheat Spice Pancakes
L DJ's Note:
Spiced with cardamom and cinnamon I serve these with maple syrup and sprinkle with toasted pecan pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stir to blend.
- 2Combine milk, oil, and egg stir into flour.
- 3Spoon about 1/3 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot greased nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet.
- 4Turn pancakes when the tops are covered with bubbles and the edges are dry.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buckwheat Spice Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 510.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 10.1 g