Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 118.29 ml of organic buckwheat flour
- 118.29 ml of organic rice flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1 egg (seperated)
- 236.59 ml milk
- 14.79 ml oil (vegetable or sunflower)
- 0.25 ml of himalayan salt
- 14.79 ml organic rapadura sugar
- 236.59 ml frozen blueberries
- 236.59 ml frozen raspberries
- Sift the flours in with the baking powder, then add a pinch of the Himalayan salt & the sugar to the flours. Make a well in the centre and pour in the egg yolk, milk & oil . Whisk well until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white until a stiff peak forms, and then gently fold into the batter. Melt butter in a heavy pan, pour some of the batter in & cook until bubbles appear on top. Flip the pancake & cook until golden.
- To make the berry sauce, add the frozen berries to a saucepan and gently heat until they break down.
- Serve the pancakes with berry sauce, ricotta or plain yoghurt and lashings of maple syrup!