Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
buckwheat flour gives a different flavor to the pancakes that I think you'll enjoy
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg, beaten
- mix dry ingredients together in large mixing bowl.
- make a well in the center and pour in the buttermilk and egg.
- stir until blended and a little lumpy.
- let sit for about 10 minutes. stir gently for a few seconds.
- spoon onto hot buttered griddle or skillet.
- when bubble pop and edges look dry, flip and cook other side.