Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Central eating! Nourishing and warming great for winter
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 100 g buckwheat groats
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon yeast extract
- 560 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Bring stock to boil; add Buckwheat, vegetables, parsley, oregano and yeast extract.
- Simmer, covered for 30 minutes
- Check halfway through and add milk if stock level is low.
- Liquidize and add milk and soy.
- Reheat if needed.