1/5 Photos of Buck's Fizz - Champagne and Orange Cocktail
French Tart's Note:
A Traditional celebration drink in our house, served on Christmas Morning, Birthdays, Anniversaries and almost all other "excuses" for a "knees up"!! We do use Champagne, but if this seems just too sybaritic & over indulgent, you can use any good quality "Fizz". Freshly squeezed orange juice is de rigeur, but again, you can get great "fresh-tasting" orange juices in bottles & cartons too.......but please, NO ice & unsweetened is best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne
- 1/2 liter squeezed fresh orange juice
- 1Chill your Champagne & Orange Juice.
- 2Select tall and elegant shaped wine glasses!
- 3Pour about one third of orange juice into the glass first and then top up with champagne.
- 4Serve as a toast or as a celebration cocktail.
- 5P.S. The quantities have been known to change to almost NO orange juice to nearly ALL champagne at very "Festive" Frolics! Sante!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buck's Fizz - Champagne and Orange Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g