Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a hit from my uncle's Steakhouse, Buckley's. It has been in the family for years. I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't like it.
- 3 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 1 1⁄2 cups ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 French baguette
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter (optional)
- Toast chips: Slice baguette into 1/4 inch slices.
- Butter tops if desired.
- Place on cookie sheet & toast in oven at 350F for 10-15 min--or until desired crunchiness.
- Artichoke Dip:.
- Strain artichoke hearts & place in mixing bowl.
- Break up hearts with hands or spoon.
- Add ranch, bread crumbs, grated cheeses, & mixed garlic.
- Mix well.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Place dip in shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake 15-20 minute--top should brown nicely.
- Remove & let cool 5 minutes before serving.