Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
No Bake Dessert from Elizabeth on The View. Easy, kids would love to make this.
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 lbs crunchy peanut butter
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (softened)
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 canning paraffin wax block
- In large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Roll into ping pong size balls and put on a tray.
- Melt chocolate and wax together on stove (low heat) until a smooth consistency.
- Dip peanut butter balls and let cool on wax paper.
- Tastes great just out of freezer.