Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my great-aunt. These don't last long at Christmas time. They are a peanut butter cup in a ball. A little time consuming, but well worth it!
- Mix together butter, peanut butter, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Roll in 3/4" balls.
- Melt chocolate chips and parafin in a double boiler, keep on low heat.
- Dip balls into chocolate mixture.
- Place on waxed paper and chill.
- I use uncooked spaghetti to dip the balls in the chocolate.
I've been looking for the recipe that was like my Mom's. This is it!! Nice and creamy, just the right proportions of butter to peanut butter. So many recipes to sift through to find the true original. Thanks so much for sharing.
Excellent Recipe! Very easy and delicious!