Make and share this Buckeye Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 340.19 g package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 59.14 ml Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 236.59 ml peanuts, chopped
- 396.89 g can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 118.29 ml Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 78.07 ml Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 13 x 9-inch pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT cake mix, oil and egg in large bowl on medium speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in peanuts. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Press remainder on bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in medium bowl until smooth. Spread over prepared crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool. Place frosting into corner of 1-quart resealable food storage bag. Seal bag. Microwave 5 seconds on HIGH. Snip small edge off bag corner. Squeeze bag, drizzling in a criss-cross pattern over crumb topping. Chill to set chocolate drizzle for ease in cutting into bars.