1/1 Photo of Buckeye Cookie Bars
Jif® Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12 ounce) package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 13 x 9-inch pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2BEAT cake mix, oil and egg in large bowl on medium speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in peanuts. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Press remainder on bottom of prepared pan.
- 3BEAT sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in medium bowl until smooth. Spread over prepared crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 4BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool. Place frosting into corner of 1-quart resealable food storage bag. Seal bag. Microwave 5 seconds on HIGH. Snip small edge off bag corner. Squeeze bag, drizzling in a criss-cross pattern over crumb topping. Chill to set chocolate drizzle for ease in cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buckeye Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 861.1
- Calories from Fat 711
- Total Fat 79.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.4 mg
- Sodium 275.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting