Recipe by Gretchen,in IN.
Anyone out there that likes Reeses cups will love this recipe. Easier to make than the original, but tastes the same.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter (divided)
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Hershey Bars, broke up
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl melt together butter and 1 cup peanut butter in microwave for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir well and then stir in powder sugar.
- Pat into a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Melt together Hershey bars and remaining peanut butter in microwave for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture over bars.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into bars.