- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 3⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 (1 5/8 ounce) Nestle Crunch bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In large microwave-safe mixing bowl, combine butter and 1 cup peanut butter.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until butter is melted, stirring once.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar.
- Spread into a greased 13-inchx9-inchx2-inch pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir until blended.
- Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch by 1 inch bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.