Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
There are a few other recipes on here for Buckeye Bars but not the same as this one. Perfect treat for those with a sweet tooth. The recipe is from an old neighbor so I'm not sure where she got it.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- Melt margarine in a 13x9 pan. Spread graham cracker crumbs over melted margarine. Pour on milk and top with chips. Press firmly with spatula or greased hands. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into small squares.