Recipe by mwcmax99
Delicious, easy, and fast. Have gotten rave reviews for this recipe. Don't know who originated the recipe, but I've found it numerous times on different websites. This recipe is very peanut butter intense!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (smooth, but crunchy is better!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for a glass dish).
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil and egg; beat on medium speed until crumbly. Stir in peanuts. Reserving 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder on bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk with peanut butter until smooth; spread over prepared crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.