1 hr 5 mins
Chef #1403135's Note:
chocolate covered beanut butter ballas. delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix first four ingredients in large bowl.
- 2shape dough into 1 inch balls
- 3put balls on a cookie sheet with wax paper, freeze untill firm or about 25 minutes.
- 4in another bowl melt chocolate chips and crisco.
- 5dip frozen balls into chocolate.
- 6place balls back onto wax paper tray.
- 7put in freezer again until chocolate has hardened or for about 20 minutes.
- 8take out and serve immedietly.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buckeye Balls
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread