Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
chocolate covered beanut butter ballas. delicious!
Make and share this Buckeye Balls recipe from Food.com.
- mix first four ingredients in large bowl.
- shape dough into 1 inch balls
- put balls on a cookie sheet with wax paper, freeze untill firm or about 25 minutes.
- in another bowl melt chocolate chips and crisco.
- dip frozen balls into chocolate.
- place balls back onto wax paper tray.
- put in freezer again until chocolate has hardened or for about 20 minutes.
- take out and serve immedietly.