1 hr 5 mins
Great holiday treat - worth the effort!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cereal, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and melted butter in large bowl until you can form smooth balls.
- 2Roll mixture in to 1" balls.
- 3Melt chocolate chips and parrafin in double boiler and keep warm. (chocolate candy coating may be substituted for the chocolate & paraffin).
- 4Use a toothpick to dip peanut butter balls into melted chocolate.
- 5Place on waxed paper until set.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buckeye Balls
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 130
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 54.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: