Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I received this recipe at my wedding shower. It has a wonderful taste and makes a great crispy crust.
- 6 -8 whole chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (do not drain!)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- Roll chicken in flour, then brown in oil for about 15 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish.
- Mix mushrooms with liquid, add remaining ingredients, and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 300 for 1 and 1/2 hours.