1/2 Photos of Bucket of M&M's Kit Kat Cake
So cute. So easy. My son was very impressed with his "Bucket of M&M's" cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) box cake mix
- 2 (16 ounce) containers chocolate frosting
- 15 ounces Kit Kat bars (10 packs of 4)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag m&m's milk chocolate minis candies
- 1Prepare cake as directed on package in two 9" cake pans. Let cool. Frost cakes generously with chocolate frosting. Break apart approximately 36 Kit Kats. Begin to place them around the cake. Tie with a ribbon, if desired. Top with mini M&M's. Enjoy your amazing cake!
- 3* Make sure your layer cakes are not taller than a Kit Kat.
- 4* You may want to freeze your Kit Kats to avoid fingerprints.
- 5* Use a ribbon to ensure your Kit Kats don't fall over. The frosting works well - but the ribbon gives you extra peace of mind.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bucket of M&M's Kit Kat Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.0
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 418.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 82.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: