So cute. So easy. My son was very impressed with his "Bucket of M&M's" cake!
Make and share this Bucket of M&M's Kit Kat Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) box cake mix
- 2 (16 ounce) containers chocolate frosting
- 15 ounces Kit Kat bars (10 packs of 4)
- 1 (12 ounce) bagm&m's milk chocolate minis candies
- Prepare cake as directed on package in two 9" cake pans. Let cool. Frost cakes generously with chocolate frosting. Break apart approximately 36 Kit Kats. Begin to place them around the cake. Tie with a ribbon, if desired. Top with mini M&M's. Enjoy your amazing cake!
- * Make sure your layer cakes are not taller than a Kit Kat.
- * You may want to freeze your Kit Kats to avoid fingerprints.
- * Use a ribbon to ensure your Kit Kats don't fall over. The frosting works well - but the ribbon gives you extra peace of mind.