Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This rabbit has some kick to it! You can tart this up as much as you like try using chutney on the bread before the cheese or sub the cheddar for stilton or even toss in some olives or walnuts
- 25 g butter
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 250 g grated cheddar cheese
- 50 ml beer
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 4 slices white bread
- Melt butter and fry spring onions for 5 mins until soft.
- Turn down heat and add cheese, beer and mustard.
- Season with black pepper and allow the mixture to combine and melt.
- Toast the bread.
- Pour over the cheese mix.
- Grill until golden and bubbly.