Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are great served with Bucca di Beppo's Beef Pizzaiola. Total comfort food.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, with skin on
- 1⁄4 cup garlic, choppped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter, semisoft and cut into pieces
- Wash potatoes and place in large pot.
- Cover with cold water and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and whip with mixer until well blended.