1/1 Photo of Buca Di Beppo Rigatoni Positano (Copycat)
When I tried this dish at Buca, I instantly fell in love with it. I was able to find the recipe elsewhere, and thought I should share it! It is fabulous! (I usually leave the peel on the eggplant, and chop it into one-inch cubes; but this can also be prepared with eggplant slices) If you don't have time to make Marinara, you can just a jarred sauce like Paul Newman's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.17 g fresh basil
- 425.24 g marinara sauce
- 170.09 g mozzarella cheese, fresh (found in Italian section in the market)
- 85.04 g romano cheese, grated
- 340.19 g chicken breast, cooked sliced
- 22.18 ml garlic, minced fresh
- 127.57 g olive oil
- 453.59 g eggplant, chopped into inch cubes
- 453.59 g rigatoni pasta, cooked
- 1Heat olive oil.
- 2Add eggplant and saute until brown and soft. Add chopped garlic and saute.
- 3Add sliced chicken breast, and marinara. Reduce heat.
- 4Toss cooked rigatoni pasta with sauce; then romano cheese, fresh chopped basil, and fresh mozzarella cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buca Di Beppo Rigatoni Positano (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.9
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 548.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 26.8 g