Recipe by BurtonFanatic
I love this dressing! I was so happy to find it. It's amazing over an apple gorgonzola salad. Cook time is chill time.
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1⁄8 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender container, combine the red wine vinegar, oregano, dry mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the onion and garlic.
- Blend together while slowly adding the olive oil.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Note: Do not make this a day in advance or put in refrigerator, as flavors will not be at their best.