1/1 Photo of Buca Di Beppo Meatballs and Meatball Sauce
1 hr 45 mins
Mary Fowler Polly W's Note:
I loved the cooking classes that they used to have. I hope they start them up again.. This is from their cook-book I bought. Serve with Buca di Beppo Meatball Sauce !!! Yum
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup fresh garlic, chopped
- 2In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- 3Shape into meatballs the size of a golf ball ( makes about 40 meatballs).
- 4Set aside and let rest for 1 hour.
- 5Cook the meatballs in the Meatball Sauce :.
- 6In a large pan saute in olive oil, garlic,onion,celery and carrot until translucent.
- 7Add parsley.
- 8Break the tomatoes with your hands and add with juice to the pan.
- 9Add salt and pepper.
- 10Bring to boil then lower heat to simmer and add your meatballs.
- 11Simmer for about 45 minutes.
- 12Remove meatballs to platter and serve sauce with your favorite pasta !
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buca Di Beppo Meatballs and Meatball Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1332.6
- Calories from Fat 700
- Total Fat 77.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 433.9 mg
- Sodium 3056.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 81.2 g