Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Had this fabulous salad several years ago on my birthday with friends. We loved it so much, I searched and found the recipe, which was published in the Arizona Republic. I'm adding it here for safekeeping.
- 20 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 1⁄2 ounces red onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup vinaigrette (about)
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut in strips, fried
- 3 -6 black olives
- 3 -6 green olives
- 3 -6 pepperoncini peppers
- In large bowl, toss lettuce and onion with enough vinaigrette (see separate recipe to moisten.
- Place on large platter. Top with Gorgonzola, prosciutto, olives and pepperoncini.