1/1 Photo of Buca Di Beppo Chicken Saltimbocca
Punky Julster's Note:
From Chef Vittorio Renda, Buca di Beppo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly salt chicken breasts.
- 2Sprinkle evenly with chopped sage.
- 3Place sliced Prosciutto on top the chicken and pound it into the breast until the thickness of the chicken measures 3/8-inch.
- 4Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a saute pan.
- 5Lightly flour chicken pressed with Prosciutto.
- 6Place in heated oil, Prosciutto side down.
- 7Brown one side, turn and brown the other side.
- 8Drain off excess oil, and deglaze with 4 ounces of white wine.
- 9Add artichokes, fresh lemon juice, cream and butter and cook until sauce is thickened.
- 10On a large platter, place chicken breasts topped with reduced sauce and garnish with capers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buca Di Beppo Chicken Saltimbocca
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.3
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 118.7 mg
- Sodium 2085.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: