1/1 Photo of Buca Di Beppo Chicken Marsala (Copycat)
A friend of mine just visted Buca Di Beppo and has proclaimed it her favorite eatery! She mentioned she tried the most awesome Chicken Marsala there. Another friend of mine gave me this copycat recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat large skillet lightly with olive oil and set over medium-high heat.
- 2Add bacon and cook just until crisp and lightly browned. Remove with a slotted spoon, set aside, leave fat in the pan.
- 3Put flour on a plate.
- 4Pat cutlets dry, season lightly with salt and pepper, dredge in flour.
- 5Heat pan with bacon fat over medium-high heat, add touch more olive oil if necessary to make approximately 2 tablespoons.
- 6When fat is hot shake excess flour off cutlets and place in pan.
- 7Saute, turning once until browned on both sides. Thin cutlets should only take a few minutes per side. Remove cutlets, pour excess fat from pan.
- 8With pan over medium-high heat add the Marsala and scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- 9Cook Marsala until it is reduced by one quarter.
- 10Stir in cream and simmer until you get a nicely thickened sauce.
- 11Return the chicken and bacon to the pan and turn the cutlets to coat and reheat for a minute.
- 12Serve with the sauce over top and a sprinkle of parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buca Di Beppo Chicken Marsala (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.1 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: