1/1 Photo of Bubur Sum-Sum (Indonesian Rice Pudding)
1 hr 30 mins
I love this food too much!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the rice flour with half of the coconut milk and salt.
- 2Put to boil the other half of coconut milk and pandan leaves.
- 3Pour in the rice flour batter into boiling coconut milk. Continue to cook and boil until the mixture become thicken like thick cream.
- 5Put to boil all of the ingredients.
- 6Ladle the pudding into bowls, pour the sauce on top. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubur Sum-Sum (Indonesian Rice Pudding)
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.8
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 251.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: