- 100 g rice flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 650 ml coconut milk
- 2 pandan leaves, shredded
- 200 g palm sugar, shaved
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 250 ml water
- 1 screwpine leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the rice flour with half of the coconut milk and salt.
- Put to boil the other half of coconut milk and pandan leaves.
- Pour in the rice flour batter into boiling coconut milk. Continue to cook and boil until the mixture become thicken like thick cream.
- Put to boil all of the ingredients.
- Ladle the pudding into bowls, pour the sauce on top. Serve warm.