1/1 Photo of Bubur Sum-Sum (Indonesian Rice Pudding)
1 hr 30 mins
I love this food too much!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the rice flour with half of the coconut milk and salt.
- 2Put to boil the other half of coconut milk and pandan leaves.
- 3Pour in the rice flour batter into boiling coconut milk. Continue to cook and boil until the mixture become thicken like thick cream.
- 5Put to boil all of the ingredients.
- 6Ladle the pudding into bowls, pour the sauce on top. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubur Sum-Sum (Indonesian Rice Pudding)
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.8
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 251.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: