Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this food too much!
- 100 g rice flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 650 ml coconut milk
- 2 pandan leaves, shredded
- 200 g palm sugar, shaved
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 250 ml water
- 1 screwpine leaves
- Mix the rice flour with half of the coconut milk and salt.
- Put to boil the other half of coconut milk and pandan leaves.
- Pour in the rice flour batter into boiling coconut milk. Continue to cook and boil until the mixture become thicken like thick cream.
- Put to boil all of the ingredients.
- Ladle the pudding into bowls, pour the sauce on top. Serve warm.
This is just like my Javanese Grandma would may on cool afternoons. The combination of the salty pudding with the sweet brown sugar syrup - just transported me back.