Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Too easy. I believe the recipe originates fro Southern Living.
- 1 medium savoy cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage (like 7-Up or Sprite)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground aniseed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 10-12 minutes or until cabbage is desired tenderness.