Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From Pillsbury Halloween 2005, this looks like a fun punch. The worms in the ice ring make a really cute picture.
- 1 cup gummy worms
- 4 cups green berry rush kiwi-strawberry fruit punch (from one 28-oz container)
- 3 (12 ounce) cansorange-flavored carbonated beverages
- 3 (12 ounce) cansgrape-flavored carbonated beverages
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- In bottom of 6-cup ring mold, scatter most of candy worms.
- Pour fruit punch over candy, filling to within 1 inch of top (candy worms will float to top).
- Place remaining candy worms over edge of mold.
- Freeze until solid, 5 to 6 hours.
- Just before serving, in 3-quart or larger punch bowl, mix both carbonated beverages and thawed juice concentrate.
- Dip outside of ring mold in hot water until ice ring is loosened.
- Remove ice ring; place in punch so gummy worms are visible.
- Makes: 14 servings (3/4 cup each).
- Kitchen Tips:.
- To get a head start, make the ice ring up to a week before the party.
- Refrigerate the fruit punch and carbonated beverages the morning of the party so they're cold when you prepare the punch.