Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 4 cups fresh blueberries or 4 cups unsweetened frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 double crust pie crust, divided
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place large size (14 X 20") oven cooking bag on large cookie sheet.
- In large bowl, coat blueberries with 3 tablespoons flour.
- Roll out pastry for bottom crust, fit into pan; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar and remaining flour.
- Pour in blueberries; sprinkle with lemon juice and remaining sugar.
- Dot with butter.
- Add lattice top crust made with remaining pastry; slide pie into bag.
- Close bag with nylon tie; make 6 half-inch slits in top.
- Bake 1 hour or until syrup boils and crust is brown.
Pretty good, I used frozen blueberries, so the filling turned out slightly thin, also I increased the lemon juice and butter to 1 tablespoon. Thanks for sharing MG!...Kitten:)