Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found these on another website and they sound really good and easy, so I wanted to share 'em!
Make and share this Bubbly Apple "pies" recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a 13" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
- Wrap a crescent roll around each apple quarter.
- Place wrapped apples in dish and roll in butter; place 1/2" apart in dish.
- Combine sugar and spices and pour over wrapped apples; pour Sprite evenly over all.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour.
I am totally enamoured with these, though did not care for the reduced fat cresents I accidentally grabbed the first time. We have one of those corer/wedgers so ended up with more than quarters...solved by putting two wedges in each cresent. Thank you so much for super tasties!!
These were easy to make and tasted great. Was a nice "different" dessert that we really enjoyed.