Recipe by Katrina
I found these on another website and they sound really good and easy, so I wanted to share 'em!
Top Review by O-mama
I am totally enamoured with these, though did not care for the reduced fat cresents I accidentally grabbed the first time. We have one of those corer/wedgers so ended up with more than quarters...solved by putting two wedges in each cresent. Thank you so much for super tasties!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 can crescent roll
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled cored,quartered
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a 13" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
- Wrap a crescent roll around each apple quarter.
- Place wrapped apples in dish and roll in butter; place 1/2" apart in dish.
- Combine sugar and spices and pour over wrapped apples; pour Sprite evenly over all.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour.