A "must" for Halloween parties and a bewitching appetizer for any occassion. A spicy cheese dip, served hot in marble rye bread "cauldrons"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt cheese in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 2Remove from heat, stir in beans and salsa.
- 3Carefully cut center out of bread, leaving 1-1/2-inch shell.
- 4Cut bread center into pieces for dipping.
- 5Reserve 1 pretzel rod, arrange remaining pretzel rods on serving plate to resemble campfire logs.
- 6Place bread cauldron on pretzels, fill with cheese dip, allowing some to spill over top of bread cauldron.
- 7Arrange bread pieces and cocktail bread around cauldron.
- 8Place reserved pretzel rod in cheese dip and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubbling Cauldron (Hot Cheese Dip)
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
processed cheese with jalapeno peppers
marbled rye bread