- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- You can be as creative as you want with other pizza toppings.
- In a skillet, brown the beef; drain. Stir in tomatoes and sauce. Quarter the biscuits; place in a greased 13 x 9 pan. Top with the beef mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.