1/1 Photo of Bubble Up Pizza (My Children love this Recipe)
This is a quick and easy meal, that my whole family loves! If you like Pizza you will love this! This is great for an evening meal served with a salad or can even be used as an appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce or 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground sausage, browned & drained (optional)
- 1 can mushroom
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Save for topping)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a 9 x 13" baking dish, line the bottom with Pepperoni, In a mixing bowl quarter biscuits, add the rest of the ingredients, mix well pour on top of the pepperoni, sprinkle some extra cheese on top.
- 3Bake 30- 35 minutes or until sides are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubble Up Pizza (My Children love this Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.1
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 1751.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 25.8 g