Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a quick and easy meal, that my whole family loves! If you like Pizza you will love this! This is great for an evening meal served with a salad or can even be used as an appetizer!
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce or 1 1⁄2 cups pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground sausage, browned & drained (optional)
- 1 can mushroom
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Save for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13" baking dish, line the bottom with Pepperoni, In a mixing bowl quarter biscuits, add the rest of the ingredients, mix well pour on top of the pepperoni, sprinkle some extra cheese on top.
- Bake 30- 35 minutes or until sides are golden brown.
I made a variation of this and my family loved it. Instead of sausage, I used grown beef and we omitted the mushrooms completely. I used a 4 ounce bag of sliced pepperoni and this worked out well. I fried my onions and garlic in with the ground beef. I was extremely suprised at how big this actually gets! We are a family of 6 and I thought no way would it be enough, cause we always have to order 2 pizzas. Well, this gets as high as the baking dish, so there is a lot of volume here. It is very tasty and appeals to all ages. Thanks for a great idea that is ecomonical and quick for a large family!
Kimmie...WOW! My 6 and 9 year old daughters helped me make this. They had so much fun. And it was delicious! It really "puffed" up, which the kids thought was great. My husband walked in the door and said that it smelled terrific. I did leave out the onions and mushrooms for the kids' sake. This will definitely be a regular at our house from now on. Thanks for such an EASY, delicious recipe!
I was disappointed. All the hype with every Bubble up pizza recipe had my mouth watering but I was deflated when I bit into it and it tastes like canned biscuits with pizza sauce and cheese:( I'm no Anthony Bourdain but this is strictly a recipe for kids. The only reason I could give it 3 stars is because my youngest niece and nephew liked it. The 13 year old said it tastes like canned biscuits with pizza sauce and cheese:(