This is a quick and easy meal, that my whole family loves! If you like Pizza you will love this! This is great for an evening meal served with a salad or can even be used as an appetizer!
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce or 1 1⁄2 cups pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground sausage, browned & drained (optional)
- 1 can mushroom
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Save for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13" baking dish, line the bottom with Pepperoni, In a mixing bowl quarter biscuits, add the rest of the ingredients, mix well pour on top of the pepperoni, sprinkle some extra cheese on top.
- Bake 30- 35 minutes or until sides are golden brown.