Recipe by diablo7
Delicious pizza casserole that's super easy and quick to make. One of my favorites to make and eat. Enjoy!
Top Review by Brenda.
This is a super easy recipe to pull together when time is short. I doubled the recipe and made it in a 7 quart Calphalon pan. I added about 10 additional minutes bake time and maybe could have used 1-2 minute more. I would recommend spraying the baking vessel with a cooking spray. Overall my DS, his 3 friends, DH, and myself loved it. We just used pepperoni this time, but this would be a great use of leftover meats, veggies, and cheeses. Made for PAC Spring 2011.
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- bell pepper
- dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl mix quartered biscuits, garlic, l cup of sauce & 2 cups of cheese.
- Add toppings and save some for the top layer.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Pour remaining sauce & cheese on top followed by the toppings. (use more sauce or cheese to taste).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.