1/1 Photo of Bubble up Pizza (From the Pampered Chef)
Delicious pizza casserole that's super easy and quick to make. One of my favorites to make and eat. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large bowl mix quartered biscuits, garlic, l cup of sauce & 2 cups of cheese.
- 3Add toppings and save some for the top layer.
- 4Spread mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- 5Pour remaining sauce & cheese on top followed by the toppings. (use more sauce or cheese to taste).
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubble up Pizza (From the Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.4
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.3 mg
- Sodium 2372.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 30.5 g