1/1 Photo of Bubble-Up Pizza
I got this recipe from an old elementary school cookbook years ago. The kids love it and love helping to make it. You can make it with lots of toppings or few--either way it's a quick kid-friendly meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) packages buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
Optional toppings (chopped)
- mushroom, hamburger, olives, pepperoni, peppers, ham, onion, bacon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In big bowl, quarter biscuits with kitchen cutter.
- 3Stir in 1 cup sauce and 2 cups cheese.
- 4Press a garlic clove with garlic press and add to biscuit mixture.
- 5If desired, add additional toppings and mix to combine.
- 6Spread mixture into 9 X 13 pan.
- 7Pour remaining sauce over top and spread out.
- 8Sprinkle remaining cheeses over top.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubble-Up Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 798.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g