- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) jarof your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 garlic, clove pressed
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add peppers, onion, mushrooms, olives, garlic and sauce in a bowl mix well.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Put half the biscuits in the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Spread with half the sauce mixture and half the cheese.
- Repeat layer.
- Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Bottom of pan will not be completely covered with the biscuits.