Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy -- the crust rises to the top while baking. Always a HIT!
Make and share this Bubble Up Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup of the white sugar.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt and add to the creamed mixture then add the milk and mix well.
- Pour batter into buttered 8x8 baking dish.
- Top with peach slices, then pour all of the reserved peach juice over the peaches.
- Top with the remaining sugars and cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
I reduced the syrup when making this recipe and still had too much juice! I also adjusted the baking powder for our altitude. It is quite delicious, though a little sweet for us. I will reduce the sugar next time. Very easy to make and tasted wonderful right out of the oven with vanilla icecream.
Very good! Too much juice tho so I will lighten up next time too. It was great with vanilla ice cream. Thanks for posting....how does the batter rise to the top like that?
Mine turned out with too much juice. It ran out of the pan on the first turn in the car! It was VERY tasty, but I'll lighten up on the juice next time.