Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
12 WW SP
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef and drain if needed.
- Mix in a can of enchilada sauce.
- Cut the refrigerated biscuits into fourths and stir them in the meat mixture.
- Then you just dump it all in a greased casserole and bake for 25 minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.