Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found on Pinterest. I make a recipe similar with pizza sauce/pepperoni- so thought the Alfredo/chicken/ham combo would be good. I changed it slightly from the Pinterest post by adding a touch of Italian seasoning. It got a thumbs up from the family- so it wins!
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a big bowl, add the Alfredo sauce and mix in the Italian Seasoning.
- Cut the biscuits into 1/4ths and add to the bowl.
- Add the diced ham and chicken and 1/2 cup Swiss Cheese.
- Toss it all together and pour into the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake 10 minutes more, until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.