Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe to prepare tapioca to add to your bubble tea or pearl drink. The recipe is from www.bubbleteasupply.com and is used here with permission.
- The ratio should be a minimum of 6:1, water to tapioca pearls.
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Add in the tapioca pearls to boiling water.
- The tapioca pearls should float in the water.
- Boil for about 25 minutes depending on the tapioca pearl with the cover on.
- Turn the heat off and let the tapioca sit in the water for 25 minutes.
- Rinse the cooked tapioca pearls in warm water and drain out the water.
- Cover with bubble tea sugar syrup or brown sugar and serve.
Excellent way to prep tapioca pearls!! Thanks Evan!
This is wonderful! I love bubble tea and coffee.