Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
This is the best recipe I have found for "Lumpy Pan Pizza". Great easy week-end meal. I modified this recipe slightly.
- 16 1⁄3 ounces ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 26 slices pepperoni, divided
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; place in medium bowl. Add pizza sauce, 1 cup of cheese and 10 quartered pepperoni pieces; toss to coat.
- Spread mixture in ungreased oblong 2-quart glass baking dish. Top with remaining pepperoni and cheese. Bake 22 to 28 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- *You can customize this meal by using cooked Italian sausage or ground beef instead of pepperoni. Add your favorite vegetables.
My family loved this. This was really easy to make and my boys ate it up! I followed the recipe as written other then I added more cheese as we love cheese. On half of the "pizza" I added green peppers and mushrooms for hubby and I. This was a nice change of pace from regular pizza.