This is the best recipe I have found for "Lumpy Pan Pizza". Great easy week-end meal. I modified this recipe slightly.
- 16 1⁄3 ounces ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 26 slices pepperoni, divided
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; place in medium bowl. Add pizza sauce, 1 cup of cheese and 10 quartered pepperoni pieces; toss to coat.
- Spread mixture in ungreased oblong 2-quart glass baking dish. Top with remaining pepperoni and cheese. Bake 22 to 28 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- *You can customize this meal by using cooked Italian sausage or ground beef instead of pepperoni. Add your favorite vegetables.