Recipe by Kzim4
A good and easy dish that the kids will enjoy.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. Next time I would not use as much pizza sauce as we thought it was a bit too saucy. I also used a pizza blend cheese of cheddar and mozzarella. Will be making again. I also added some onion powder to the hamburger mixture. I made this recipe for our kids and another bubble pizza recipe for the adults (one with more goodies). This was enjoyed by all.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine ground beef and pizza sauce.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and place in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with the beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. sprinkle with cheese; bake for 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.