Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can find the large tapioca pearls in your asian food market, the regular large tapioca pearls are still small, but you can use those too if you so desire.
- 1⁄3 cup large tapioca
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 10 canned lychees
- 1 medium banana
- 10 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 slice tofu
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Cook tapioca pearls according to instructions on package.
- (usually 2 parts water to one part of pearls; about 6 minutes for 1/3 cup large pearls).
- After draining pearls, sprinkle them with the teaspoon sugar and brown sugar.
- Set tapioca pearls aside.
- Blend together lychee, banana, tofu, ice cubs, milk, yogurt, and sugar.
- Put pearls in bottom of a cup.
- Pour smoothie mixture over pearls.
- Drink immediately with jumbo straw or spoon!