Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Great for picinics or playground, any outings. No need to use water. Kids will love to clean their hands with this.
- 1⁄2 cup aloe vera gel
- 1⁄4 cup 99% rubbing alcohol
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon bubble gum fragrance oil
- Mix ingredients together.
- Pour into a pump style bottle or a squeeze bottle.
- Use a quarter size dollop& rub hands together.
- Wipe residue off hands with a paper towel.
A recent study published in the Journal of Emerging Infecctious Diseases found that this formulation has does NOT kill bacteria. This recipe contains only 33% isopropyl alcohol. Effective hand sanitizers contain at least 60% ethyl alcohol (ethanol).
Made this to take on a long road trip. It sure came in handy and it worked great. I used baby powder fragrance oil instead of the bubble gum. Thanks JustaQT. Bullwinkle.
awesome! hate going to the stores and my baby trying to mouth the cart handle!!